Updated and Effective from 04, September 2019
- We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For the purposes of music and entertainment purposes.
1. Information We Automatically Collect
2. Cookies / Tracking Technologies
We use tracking technologies, such as cookies, local storage, and Google Analytics to monitor users.
3. Cookies and Local Storage
4. Information You Choose To Submit
5. Information Use
We use the information we collect, including Personal Data and Usage Data:
6. Information We Receive From Other Sources
- to enable you to use our Services, to create an account or profile, to process information you provide via our Services (including verifying that your email address is active and valid) and to process your transactions;
- to provide related customer service and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments and sending surveys (with your consent) and processing survey responses;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested;
- to receive and process job applications for jobs with us;
- for internal business purposes, such as to improve our Services;
- to administer and process contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
7. Social Network and Platform Integration
8. Information We Share
- We share Non-Personal Data, including Usage Data, de-identified Personal Data and aggregated user statistics, with third parties in our discretion. We do not share User Information, including Personal Data, as otherwise described in this Policy, and under the following circumstances:
- You will have a choice (opt-in or opt-out) before we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Provided that you have chosen to receive marketing messages from third parties, we share your information (including Personal Data) with third parties for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes.
9. Public Information
If you identify any User Information as public, you are authorizing us to share such information publicly. For example, you can elect to make certain of your User Submissions (such as your alias, bio, email or photos) publicly available. Also, there are areas of the Services (for example, message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) in which you are able to post information that automatically will be available to all other users of the Services. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone can access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those areas.
10. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 12 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 12. The Services are intended for a public audience and are not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 12 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us and we will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
11. Sensitive Personal Data
12. Contact Us